Hey here is day 1's picture... ENJOY!!!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
My INSPIRATIONAL SELF CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!
I was sitting on the couch with my lovely wife watching "Julia and Julia" or...whatever it is called, and thought to myself..."I have a blog I never use, I should do that more". So here I am writing. I have never seen myself as a writer, as I am very visual, thus the photography hobby, correction.....PHOTOGRAPHY HABIT! I decided instead of writing a little blurb everyday, I am going to take a photograph every day and post it.... well, I know there will be days when I am too busy, or too tired.... and some will be taken with my Iphone and not my Canon.... but a pic none the less.... I hope you enjoy it. Although at this point I am not certain anyone reads my blog... hey I know...if you do...leave a comment.
Hey here is day 1's picture... ENJOY!!!
Hey here is day 1's picture... ENJOY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment